Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some Grunge Love

Hi Everyone and Happy Thursday. Some of you may have seen this project over on my blog late yesterday, but I just had to share it with you all again. I absolutely love animal prints. You can always find animal print in my wardrobe, home decor and now in my crafting projects thanks to the awesome price point here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

This card was made using a stamp from Hearts in Touch Valentine plate and I absolutely love how the zebra print Grosgrain 5/8" ribbon finishes off the card. I love how this one comes in a 3/8" and 7/8" width as well. Could you imagine a ribbon pillow made outta this stuff??? I think I need to dust off the sewing machine.


One of the amazing things about this particular grosgrain (as well as the Dalmation, Zebra II, and Giraffe Black) is that you can change the colors to match every single project you do. I will be posting another post later today with some samples so you can see EXACTLY what I mean. When you see it, You are going to want to buy this stuff guaranteed!!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to enter the Valentine's Day blog candy too while you are here (if you haven't already). We will see you in a little while

Toodles
Erika

2 comments :

  1. Fabulous card, Erika! The ribbon does set it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's gorgeous. Love how it all just comes together so great.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say