Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Live, Laugh, Love

Hi there everyone,

The East Coast if floating away again! It's been raining here again and the water is rising. That's why I decided that this brightly colored card from Debbie Littlejohn was the perfect card for today. She used one of my favorite new stripes called
snowcone stripe. It is available in 7/8" and 1.5" widths. Although I was thinking about the bow makers when I ordered this, it works just great on cards too, doesn't it.

Patterned Paper: American Crafts

Edge Punch: Stampin'UP!

Stamp: Unknown

Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon

As I sit here watching it rain (and rain and rain!!) I can't help dreaming of the sunny days ahead. What kind of weather are you experiencing in your neck of the woods??

Bonnie

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say