Monday, June 7, 2010

Summery pleats

Hello, glad to see you're here to check out my Monday project! :)
I'm so happy to be able to enjoy summer this year, like the majority of the world - in the 'proper' season (lol), so I'm bringing you a "freshly picked" card, that reflects the colours of the Polish Summer.
I used several types of ribbon, available it the RRR store, and two cute hand-painted buttons from the Spring collection. This one is my favourite, but you can find buttons in many other colours here.
Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Cosmo Cricket; letter stickers: American Crafts; border punch: Fiskars; chipboard flowers: Lil' Davis Designs; ribbon: Leaves Moss Green, Swiss Dots Grosgrain Moss Olive, Sand Mini Ric Rac; hand-painted buttons (Spring collection
)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I inspired you towards making a bright,summery project yourselves!

4 comments :

  1. Owww this is so nice, I love all those pleats xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhhhhhh how pretty. Looks like the words are on a wooden plank! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say