Thursday, September 9, 2010

Think Pink





Hi, It's Gini and I have a very pink card to share with you today. I used the Angel image from Karen's Doodles. and highlighted the main image with 1.5" satin rose ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I made the rose by putting a large Zot dot on a square of paper and attaching the ribbon length to this. I then started twisting the ribbon, while I wrapped it around the flower center. Then I used Fabri-tac Glue to hold the whole thing down and added it to my card. This rose takes about 30 seconds to make, but really looks very luxurious.

You have until September 14th to join our flower challenge - all you have to do is have some type of flower on your card and ribbon. How easy is that?

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful card!! I just love the rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rose looks beautiful Gini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rose I have to try that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gini,
    It is a lovely card. It reminds me of the power of the rose to bloom in the most unlikely of places. Your card is balanced just that way between the distressing and the elegance of your ribbon rose.
    Creatively,
    Cindy Cade

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say