Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Announcing the new RRR Design Team

Hi there everyone.  Our selections have been completed for our new RRR design team for the term of May through October 2011.  I want to thank all of the very talented applicants.  You all made this a very difficult decision!  We had so many terrific applications that it was nearly impossible to narrow things down, but I felt I needed to stick with a manageable number.

I'm pleased to introduce our new Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team:








Congratulations girls!! 

The new design team will begin in May and I know you will love the variety of styles they are going to bring us. 

Thanks again to all who applied. 




7 comments :

  1. A BIG Congrats to this amazing team!
    I recognize several of these talented ladies and am excited to see what they share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the new team, and a special shout-out to my friend Misty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the new DT members, and welcome back to the "oldies" too. You're going to have so much fun being part of this wonderful group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So excited to design for Bonnie and RRR. Congrats to all of you talented ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooohooo and Congratulations to all, Im super excited to be part of the RRR DT, and welcome aboard all my new DT sisters!! I will miss the current DT and wish them well in all that they do!

    Hugs to all, and thank you Bonnie!!! **doing the Happy Dance*** hehehehe
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the new members of the DT and especially to Cheryl, True, and Connie! You will all love playing along with Bonnie!! She is truly one of the sweetest and kindest people in all of Blogland! And the ribbon is kinda marvelous also...smiles!!! Best wishes, RRR DT!! Big hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited and truly honored to be apart of this team!!! Ribbon is one of my great passions! LOL....Thank you for having me, Bonnie!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say