Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet our New RRR Design Team

It's hard to believe that it's time to announce our new Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team. Where did the last 6 months go?? First I want to thank all of our retiring design team members. We will miss them.  They all did a fantastic job and gave us tons of great ideas and inspiration. I encourage you all to visit their blogs and become a follower so you can continue to be inspired by their fantastic work.
I also want to thank everyone who applied for our new design team positions. There were so many awesome entries that it was very hard to select just 9 people. You'll find some familiar faces below and several brand new ones too.

So without further delay, please meet our new Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Trudy will be returning to the RRR DT as our Challenge Coordinator.
My name is Trudy but friends call me True.
I have been crafting all of my life. My mom an both grandmothers were all crafters so it's in my genes.
I started card making about 3 years ago and fell in love!
I am happily married to my high school sweetheart Robert for almost 30 years now. We have a wonderful 25 year old son, Kurt and 4 fur babies. 3 of the feline persuasion Quilt, Brother, and Nother plus an English bull dog Zoey.
I enjoy creating little pieces of art that will give others joy. Teaching coloring techniques and card making is another of my favorite things to do, both in person, online, tutorials, and in publications. I have been on dozens of design teams but Really Reasonable Ribbon is one of my favorites. This is my 3rd 6 month term and am returning for my second term as challenge coordinator. I love Bonnie and all of the girls I have met on the past teams and look forward to getting to know the new girls better. There are once again some amazing artists who will be creating up a storm for your inspiration.
My hobbies are: card making, quilting, riding behind my sweet hubbs on the Harley, wild mushroom hunting, fishing, swimming just to name a few. Oh.....and collecting beautiful ribbons and embellishments! :)  Stop over and visit my blog True's Gifts from the Heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hello everyone, my name is Cheryl Walker and I'm super excited to be staying on with RRR! Ive been married for 20 years to the most wonderful husband in the world, and we have 3 wonderful kids together. We also have 2 cats (the boys) and 1 dog (Chloe). We now live in Utah. I was born and raised in California and lived there for 35 years before moving to Utah in 2005. Yes, that means I'm now 40....hehehehehe :) I used to scrapbook back in 1995-1998 and then took a break for awhile. I started card making in 2005 shortly after our move to Utah. I went to a SU! class and was hooked!! Now I do cards, scrapbooking, altered items and other fun projects too. I'd love to have you visit my blog Sweet Designs by Cheryl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hi everyone.  My name is Connie and I'm so happy to be staying on for another term at RRR!  I was born and raised in hot and sunny southern Arizona, where I still reside. In June, 1994, I married my high school sweetheart and best friend. We have two wonderful children together.
Paper crafting has been a passion of mine for many years. I have been stamping on and off since shortly after I got married in 1994. However, in 2004, one of my dear friends got me hooked on stamping again. A few years later, I was introduced to SplitCoastStampers (SCS) where you may know me as cmc2stamp. I have learned so much from the other wonderfully talented stampers on SCS and stamping/paper crafting blogs I frequent…as a result my own stamping style has grown by leaps and bounds over the last few years!
I have an ever growing gallery on SCS, and a blog: McStampin Dusk Til' Dawn, which I started in September 2008. In addition to stamping, I really enjoy the outdoors - camping and hiking, and spending time with my loving family!
I am thrilled to be part of the Really Reasonable Ribbon Design team!! I LOVE ribbon…I pretty much use it on every card or paper project I create!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My name is Andrea and I currently call the sunny state of Florida home, but originally from the Pacific Northwest. I am a stay-at-home mom to two quickly growing, energetic boys and love every moment I am able to spend with them. Crafting has been an active part of my life for the past seven years and make sure to incorporate it into each and every day. Color rules my creative world from lovely papers to beautiful ribbon. The search is always on for new techniques, materials and just making sure it is still enjoyable.  Stop by my blog Andrea's Creative Paper Trail so see some of my creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hello fellow crafters. My name is Angi Barrs and I live in "Terrific Texas". I wear many hats in my family. Besides crafting, I am a mom of 2 wonderful daughters, I teach Junior High School, and I am a big supporter of Autism Awareness programs. I make a variety of crafts from cards, to layouts, to altered projects. I love using beautiful and fun ribbon, twine, trim and more to spruce up my designs. I'm so honored to be chosen to work with Bonnie and the Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team. You can also check me out on my blog at Cokie Pop Paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hello. My name is Crystal. I was born and raised in Virginia. I now reside in Doylestown, Ohio. I am a stay at home mom with 3 wonderful children and a wife to my husband, Jeff. Other than stamping I enjoy spending time with my family, my animals, and reading a good book.
A good friend of mine introduced me to scrap booking about 4 years ago. I really enjoy making pages of my family and friends. I still continue to scrapbook but not as often since I found stamping. My niece introduced to me to stamping about 3 years ago. Needless to say I was hooked from then on out. It is something I enjoy and love. I can honestly say it has become my passion.
This April I will be blogging for 2 years. I have made so many wonderful friends, and I enjoy all the inspiration I receive from so many talented designers. I really enjoy designing for companies and selling their fabulous products. I can't believe how much I have fallen in love with this hobby. I really don't know what I did with my spare time 4 years ago.
Just recently I got a part time working at a small stamp store locally here in Ohio and I also teach classes a couple times a month. I say its a job but is it really when you love it so much..:) I have a weakness for paper, I adore my copics, and I love embellishments especially ribbon and things that sparkle.
I was thrilled when I was asked to be on the Really Reasonable Ribbon DT. I feel so honored to have a chance to work with this wonderful company and their very talented designers. Stop by my blog Crystal's Crafty Creations to see my latest creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Hi!  My name is Jeanne and I live in Texas on 40 acres with my husband Joe and our crazy dog KoKo. I have 4 sons and 2 grandchildren. When I’m not busy with the kids you can usually find me coloring something (my favorite thing to do!) or crafting in my studio. I’m so excited to be part of the Really Reasonable Ribbon team!  Stop by and visit me at my Inky Paws blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Hi!!!  I am Misty Willis, a Stay At Home Mommy of 5 kids. I was sooooo honored and thrilled to be chosen as part of the Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team!  I adore ribbon, as I am sure all of you do if you are here!! I have been doing crafts all my life...crochet, cross stitch, scrapbooking, and much more.  When I had my first daughter in 2000, I longed to be able to make those GORGEOUS hair bows like I saw at Gymboree and specialty boutiques.  I bought a few bows for her, but was not about to pay those outrageous prices.  With the birth of my 2nd daughter, I set myself a goal to learn how to make them!  Thus, began my "Love Affair" with ribbon!  I accomplished that goal, and have made hundreds of bows, hair clips and head bands...along with other fun matching accessories and home decor items.  To me, adding that bit of ribbon is like adding the "Icing" to the cake.  I am constantly playing with ribbon...you will see it pop up on most everything that I do. Stop by my blog Mommy of 5 Kidz to see some of my work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hello everyone, My name is Sarah Bigelow and I am so thrilled to part of Really Reasonable Ribbon (RRR) team. I can’t wait to start sharing ideas and inspiration with you all, using the wonderful ribbons Bonnie has in her store.I can’t seem to make a card or project with out using ribbon.
I am a wife , mother and grandmother. I am married to the most kind, loving, loyal and supportive man,who is my biggest fan.
I am from the beautiful Annapolis Valley , Nova Scotia, but originally from Newfoundland.I moved to NS in 2002 to be with my man who is now my DH. .
I’ve always been a crafter and got hooked on card making about 7 years ago.
I started with scrapbooking but quickly switched to cards when a co-worker brought some of her cards into work for me to see and introduced me to SplitCoastStampers (SCS).I am known on SCS as MustangSarah.
DH introduced me to Mustangs, hence my online name.
So I now have a passion for mustangs along with my card making.
We own 2 mustangs, one a newer model and an older model.The older, which we cruise in car shows. We both belong to a Car Club.
I have a gallery on SCS and a blog called Sarah’s Creations.
I'd love to have you stop by my blog and see what I’ve been working on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isn't our new design team fabulous?? They will begin posting tomorrow.  I hope you'll stop in each day to see what they create for us.

4 comments :

  1. Congrats to the new Dt, cannot wait to see what you create with these stunning ribbons..........:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Everyone! Can't wait for the inspiration to come :) Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the new DT. I can´t wait to see all the new wonderful creations, we´ll get to see here. I´m totally addicted to ribbon myself, so I´m always on the look out for new and exiting ideas of how to use them, and it seems these girls could bring me a lot of great ideas. I´m sooo exited.
    I wish you all the best of luck girls and let´s now have some ribbonfun here he he he.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular!!!
    Congrats to all those amazing crafter's.
    blessings to you, Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say