Saturday, July 30, 2011

Beautiful 3-D Dress Form

Hello everyone.  Today I'm sharing a Dress Form I decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon and Pink Leaves.

I used:
5/8" Pink Pleated Satin (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Pink Leaves (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Tim Holtz Die cut (for dress form)
Butterfly, roses, DCWV for dp
I'm making these dress forms with matching chunky charms for a swap I'm hosting and we are to make 4.  Of course all mine will be different :) My chunky charm is shown attached and not.  I still have to add 3 more charms to it before it's complete. These dress forms can be used on a layout, tag, mini album, large photo album, and then use the chunky charm too :)

For my skirt I used some old Tulle I had.  Then I hot glued the Pink Leaves on and then the roses.
For the top of the skirt I used the Pink Pleated ribbon.  I also used a little piece of the Pink Pleated ribbon on the top part of my dress form.

I hope you enjoyed today's post as much as I've enjoyed making this to share :)
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl




3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say