Friday, August 5, 2011

"Whale-come" Little One!

 Hello everyone!  Misty here today to share with you a super cute baby set.  

I have a sister who is due in jut a few short months with a baby boy! 
I am so very excited for her, and I have already begun work 
on the many gifts for her and Baby.

Today, I have a onesie and a matching card.
I LOVED the little whale from Pebbles, so I chose it not only for the card,
but I painted it on the front of a plain white onesie also.

The Light Blue Satin Double Ruffle Ribbon was PERFECT to accent this card!

Not only was this super easy to do, but it was super quick! 
Great for a Quick last minute baby gift!

Here is a Quick Tip...
If you need a little extra "OOMPH" to a project, but you are not sure what...
TRY RIBBON!  
It just might give you that extra focal interest that you are looking for!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a fantastic Weekend! 

5 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say