Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Home Decor & More!


Hi everyone! I'm very excited to post my very first post here on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Emily from Create Serendipity.

Whenever I received my first order of yummy ribbons from Bonnie, I immediately dove in with a project! I had posted it on my blog last month and thought wow, I should have saved this one! I showed Bonnie and she said it would be fine to post it here and also maybe make a corresponding piece, so I came up with a little something to match...


Some of you may have seen the dress form on my blog last month. Now I am VERY proud of this little dress form! I normally don't do home decor pieces, but I loved this one so much that I decided to keep it for myself, it matches my beach themed bedroom. To match, I made a cute little card.

Here are some close ups of both projects:





The lovely ribbons that I used in these 2 projects are the Bay Leaf Seam Binding, Dark Brown Satin, and Natural Jute String.

Thanks for stopping by today!
♥ Emily

10 comments :

  1. Absolutely amazing! Love the dress form and the card is fantastic@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and beautiful creations ,love the colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily I LOVE your decorated dress form hun! Its beautiful and im sure a perfect addition to your room :) Also love the matching card!!! Beautiful job and welcome to RRR!!!! Cant wait to see more of your Beautiful creations :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects....lovin' the dress form!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are wonderful- love the decor piece. How fun and such great details on this.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, These are just so amazing and an inspiration:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this site, this is the first time I have visited.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily beautiful, congratulations on the newest DT..
    Scrappingmamma~ d.foti

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty!!!! I love em'....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this! Awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say