Saturday, February 11, 2012

Babies and Lace

I collect giraffes and I am always looking for cute giraffe stamps. I found a darling one in a retired Cornish Heritage Farms set by Kim Hughes, and knew exactly which trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon I wanted to pair it with.
The Angela White Crochet Lace is a beautiful trim for the smaller image and sentiment that I was using. I love ALL of the lace that Bonnie carries in the RRR Store, which you can see here. I doodled around the edge of the card, and used a Rolodex punch for the punched edge.

Thanks for stopping by today!


8 comments :

  1. Oh wow Judy, my (now 22year old) son has always loved giraffes as his first soft toy was one. I have never known any one else love them! Great stamp and card.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet-love the colors you used on this cutie

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Judy! I don't know why I don't use yellow more. It's is such a great color and that giraffe image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Judy, your sweet baby card rocks!! I love your layout and giraffe and...well everything!! ;D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say