Monday, July 2, 2012

One Day at a Time

Feeling overwhelmed with a "to do" list? Is the summer fleeing more quickly than you imagined? Then this card is for you! Just take one day at a time. :)
My sentiment is from Inspirational Plate #2 by I Brake for Stamps. I stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on Tea for Two designer paper by Cosmo Cricket. The Ivory Box Pleated Ribbon and Penelope Crocheted Lace are just perfect for the designer paper. The pearls (Chino) are my favorite non-ribbon embellishment in the RRR Store!
My sketch is Deconstructed Sketch 58. Thanks for stopping by today!
     
Stamps: Inspirational Plate #2 by I Brake For Stamps
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Tea for Two DP by Cosmo Cricket, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Chino Pearls by Kaiser, Ivory Box Pleated Ribbon and Penelope Crochet Lace by Really Reasonable Ribbon, Circle dies by Spellbinders, paper roses by Wild Orchid
 

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card with words to live by! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I had a friend many years ago who sang the song "One Day At A Time". She has passed away now but your card just brought back some lovely memories! Thanks!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I would've never thought to put those two papers together. They are gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say