Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mermaid Hugs, Kisses, & Wishes!

Hey everyone! It's Emily here trying to enjoy this last little bit of Summer before it slips away! I've been so busy that I have not gotten a chance to take a trip to the beach and soak up the sun, so my husband and I are planning that for our anniversary next month. 

Until then... I will continue to make pretty beachy paper craft projects! 


My daughter loves mermaids, so I made her a fun little tag...

 I had loads of fun with the ribbon on this! In my book, it's better to overload projects with yummy ribbon! There can never be too much ribbon! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 

RRR Products Used: 

Parrot Green Wrinkled RibbonChevron Striped Twill TurquoiseCurly Sparkling Trim WhiteNarrow Center Stitches Celery/White


1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness, this is fantastic! The details are amazing!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say