Friday, January 11, 2013

A Happy Hello

I am sharing a valentine I made for my college sophomore daughter using dies from CottageCutz and some fabulous ribbon and twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon!

 
My little elephant is a girl, so she has painted her toes pink! I hand cut the little tag, punched a hole, and added a little stamped sentiment ("a happy hello") from Stampin' Up! 

The Sherbert Satin Ruffle ribbon and Raspberry Baker's Twine are from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store. Oh do I love pink~!
There are many other colors available too, so be sure to take a look!

I used Elephant Peeker, Picket Fence Border, and the Scalloped Doily for my dies from CottageCutz. 

My daughter lives 700 miles away, so I hope this little sweet elephant brings her some sweet love and cheer in her mailbox!
Stamps: Stampin' Up!
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific), This and That Graceful DP (Echo Park)
Ink: Copics, Melon Mambo, Sakura White Glaze pen
Accents and Tools: Elephant Peeker, Picket Fence Border, Scalloped Doily dies (CottageCutz), eyelet, Sherbert Satin Ruffle ribbon and Raspberry Baker's Twine (RRR), pink gems (Studio G), felt flower (Bride's)

6 comments :

  1. This is adorable! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Judy! I love the baker's twine layered on the satin double ruffles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and super cute. I love it.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is cute,it brought a smile to my face! I'm sure your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh this is so super cute, I love the fabulous card design and the elephant is a scream!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say