Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Robots Make Me Smile

Yep. They do. Not sure why. Maybe it's remembering "Lost in Space" and Dr. Smith. I loved that robot! So when I saw this new set from The {Stamps} of Life, I knew it would be fun to make cards and tags with. 

Doesn't that just make you smile? My "little" boy is 24 years old now, but I would still send this to him, or to another friend.

My ribbon is Tangerine Double-Face Satin from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I love this color! I think it really makes everything pop! A button with some twine, and it's ready to go!
There are so many yummy colors of this ribbon in the RRR Store. Check them out!







Stamps: robots2build2 by The {Stamps} of Life
Ink: Copic markers, Stephanie's Premium Licorice and Banana Sprays!
Paper: PTI White, SU! Certainly Celery, Basic Black, DCWV DP 
Accessories and Tools: ticket corner punch, button, twine, Tangerine Double-Faced Satin (RRR)

3 comments :

  1. Makes me smile too. Love the color. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Judy. I love the little robot and your design paper is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy this is soooooo cute. Robots are really fun. This may inspire me to use some of my leftover orange ribbon I ordered for Halloween : ) You are a creative genius! Huggs Ginny

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say