Monday, January 7, 2013

Vintage Valentine Card

Hello Friends!!
Heather here, and I have a Valentine Card that I designed that I would like to share with you today.
I started out with a blank ivory colored 5 by 7 inch card blank. I inked all my pieces with Ranger's Vintage Photo distress ink, layered them using some Candi fix foam pads from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  
Here you get a great look at the bow that I made with the Baby Pink seam binding from RRR, that I crinkled and distressed.  I created the Center circle Digital collage using many of the "Bits and Pieces Ephemera" from Gecko Galz. 
Look at the yummy Rose Silk Ribbon I used from Really Reasonable Ribbon as well!  It is one of my new favorites!!  You can also see some bead spacers that I added to my die cut, as well as some pearl trim and a burgundy rosette.  Here is a close up of the seam binding and vintage button below.
One final look at the front of the card.
Thank you so much for visiting today!!
Hugs!!

7 comments :

  1. wow...its so...so...so pretty n gorgeous...loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, this is just stunning. Just a gorgeous card, lovely work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Heather. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely work heather, so much detail goes into each of your creations... wonderful
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, that is just stunning! WOW~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Heather. Love all the details. Huggs from your BFF Ginny : )

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say