Saturday, January 12, 2013

Whoooooooo loves you???

 
 
 
 

 
 
  Why I do ...of course! Blogger...not so much. Anyone else having blogger problems? Why is it that I have to download a different browser just to download pics. NOT fair. Well anyways...I do love these sweet little owls. Hope you do too. I made them using my new favorite ribbon ever. I am a sucker for polka dots. I diecut some fun papers and layered them and added my owls with a few little buttons....including leaf ones I found in my stash. I used sentiments from this set and tied them on with some cotton candy twine . Topped them with buttons and was done. Would be perfect for the kiddos or as a Valentine treat with candy inside for someone's favorite teacher. Hope you enjoy! hugs, cherry

7 comments :

  1. These are so adorable. Cute cute cute. I love pink gingham and polka dots. You are a very clever girl to make owls valentiny! Huggs Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. what adorable pillow boxes and like the button on top of the ribbon bow.
    I agree about blogger!!! what is going on with them I'm having the same problem
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo adorable Cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful box! I would like to have one like this! Or Two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS With candy inside them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, and that ribbon is fabulous! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!Love those owls...

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say