Monday, February 25, 2013

A Lil' Shabby Chic

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Shabby Chic Card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon, using the Beautiful Lace, Seam Binding, and Buttons that Bonnie carries.

You can CLICK on any of my photo's for a CLOSER view! :)


I also added some sewing to the background layer of my card.



I LOVE the look of Shabby Chic, its soo soft and pretty! And of course my FAVORITE color is PINK :)

On my card here I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's -

For the buttons, I just ran thread through them,and hot glued them to my card. Next I used the lace as a border across the bottom of my punched border. The Pink Seam binding I used to create a bow. And lastly I added a flower to the center of my bow.

The stamps I used are SU! Celebration stamps/Vintage Verses and the Tag, doily, Oval Doily, and Dress Form are all CottageCutz Dies.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments :

  1. Very pretty, love how you used the doily, lace and bling !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shabby Chic and beautiful!!!! I love everything about it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty cheryl... love the softness to the card and your really showcased the RRR lace!!
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and delicate.

    Karen B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's so pretty! I love the softness of the colors and the style. Did you sew around the edges or is that just punched? I couldn't tell by the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for the wonderful sweet comments!!!! Deb I did sew around the edges of my card. I should have noted that, sorry :(

    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say