Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hooray for Red, White and Blue!

Today's card shows off some fun stamps by Jen Del Muro's new company - Reverse Confetti. I love what she is coming out with - lots of fun, whimsical sentiments, and cute images. The set I used today is called Happy Harbor.
I love red, white and blue cards, and although this isn't patriotic, it still packs a punch with that color scheme. I wanted a semi-CAS look, so kept a lot of white space in the circle. I used both of the Nautical embossing folders by Lifestyle Crafts - one on the red background of anchors and one on the white middle panel with stripes. The DP is from the Carta Bella Beach Boardwalk Collection. I used Memento's Nautical Blue and Love Letter inks on my Ultra Smooth Premium White CS.

The Red Ric Rac, Cherries Jubilee button, and Cherry Baker's Twine from the RRR Store were perfect for my nautical design. The white string is from my stash of yarns and strings.

I hope all my American ribbon friends have a wonderful celebration of Independence Day this week!
  


7 comments :

  1. So pretty and elegant card!
    I loved it!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous nautical card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I am so happy you used the anchor embossing folder! It is one of my favorites...and your card really shows it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely darling Judy!! Love the anchor embossing folder, it really adds to your card!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say