Monday, July 8, 2013

Sweets on Skates by Jenn Cochran

Hello friends and followers of RRR!  So glad to be here today to show you my cutie pie card!  I just adore this image.  The little girl is sooooo sweet!  It is from Chelsea Le Designs.

The Shimmer Satin Hot Pink is one of my favorite ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It is so sparkly and smooth.  It makes the best bows!


If you haven't tried out this ribbon there is a great Shimmer Satin Ribbon Assortment that allows you to try several different colors at once.



Thanks for stopping in and visiting.  

To see more Really Reasonable Ribbon projects by me, please visit my blog

Jenn
Supplies:
Image: Chelsea Le Designs
Paper: MME
Adhesive: Helmar
Copics

1 comment :

  1. Oh, this shimmery pink ribbon is so perfect with this adorable image!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say