Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rainbow Baker's Twine Card



Good morning, ribbonistas! I am going all out with my twine collection on today's card. I know, I love them too much. But, how can I resist these cute, adorable, lovely colors of baker's twines, especially when Bonnie carries so many of them in great prices? I got 10 yards of these each colors and couldn't wait to play with them, so for today's card, you are going to get a full load of them! I wanted to create a rainbow look with the card so I chose 7 colors, wrapped each of them twice on the card layer, and tied the bows on the left. 

Colors used in this card are: Cherry, Orange, Lemon, Green Apple, Aqua, Blueberry, and Plum. These would be great ones to have on your stash, since they are primary colors and will fit on most of your projects. I love Baker's twine because they are practically universal, doesn't need to have a specific styled creation to use them, and they can complement any project types; cards, layouts, and mixed media. They can not only be a great finishing touch, but like you see here they can be awesome main elements. 
Thank you for dropping by today. I hope you enjoyed my card and don't forget to check back tomorrow for another great inspiration! Have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. I like it. It look so fresh and clean :).

    Greetings
    Ne-Ja

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so fun and colorful I love it you can never have to much bakers twine it's interesting that you have all that twine on your card but I would still call it CAS great job have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say