Monday, May 19, 2014

Enjoy Your Life by Jenn Cochran


Hi everyone!  Jenn here from Jax Bean Stalks.  Today I have a really fun card featuring LOTS of chevron pattern!!!  It is bright and cheery and the perfect colors for a fun summery "just because" card!

I have used a chevron twill in yellow from Really Reasonable Ribbon. a sentiment from Crafter's Companion Sentimentals-Memories are Made set.  LOVE these fun quotes!!!  I put my entire card together with my Xyron Mega Runner and  High Tack Tape.  The technique I used for my background is called Embossing Folder Stamping.  It really enables you to expand your background stamps by utilizing your embossing folders to do double duty.  Please join me on May 28th for a "tell all" video tutorial on how I made this card!

I also have a giveaway of RRR on my blog, Jax Bean Stalks.





Thank you so much for joining me today. 

Jenn

5 comments :

  1. Really pretty card Jen! The ribbon really makes it special. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen, this is breathtaking! I smiled the moment I laid eyes on it! It's both bright and peaceful to look at! The bright colors and gorgeous chevrons with your special technique has me on pins n needles to find out what it is--28th, check!-- and yummy ribbon treatment create such a warm feeling. That's a sweet quote from Miss Hepburn as well :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used, and of course the chevron is awesome. Love the ribbon!! Tfs Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cheery card - so bright and happy! I look forward to your posting on the how-to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is one pretty bow... Love the yellow and all the pretty colors on the back of the card too :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say