Sunday, May 25, 2014

Masculine Inspired Father's Day or Birthday Card


Hey there Paper Peeps! I hope you are enjoying the warmer weather and longer days...I know I sure am. I'm dropping in to share a masculine inspired card that I created that would work equally well as a Father's Day or Birthday card.


I used layers of patterned papers and added a great vintage image. There's also a fun Cricut shape. The bow is created with Shimmer Black Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) Ginny

2 comments :

  1. Oh how wonderful is your creation this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous. love all of the layers and of course the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say