Friday, June 6, 2014

Elegant Swan Card



Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all!
Today's card features Seam binding, Sweetheart Blossoms, and Leaves, all from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.


I will start with the design paper I used.  It's from DCWV and I purchased it at the warehouse sale back in 2012, it was the 1.00 sale they had, AWESOME SALE!!! I distressed all layers on this card.

Next I cut the CottageCutz Swans in white card stock, and distressed them as well. I did add some American Crafts Glitter to them. LOVE using these glitters I bought at the warehouse sale American Crafts had.

I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's Seam Binding, and there is a little story behind this. As I left one of my ink pads open for several days, and low and behold, guess what was laying on the ink pad???? YEPPERS it was my Seam binding it was the Charcoal grey, and the ink made it kinda black, so I used it up on this card...hehehee no wasting ribbons in this house :) I also used some of the tan seam binding and both are from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.  There are sooo many colors I want them all!!!! 

The flowers are the Sweetheart Blossoms that I get from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store, and I have to say these have become my favorite flower to use. I LOVE them too!

Lastly I added a pearl wedding embellishment to my ribbon treatment.


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. Your card is so elegant and i just love the colors. Great job on it :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say