Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bigger Wish Card


Hey there Paper Peeps! It's Ginny and I'm just dropping in this morning to share a fun birthday card I created that is very very purply! 

I used Lavender Wrinkle Ribbon to create those sweet little bows that hold up the button and rose banner. I layered loads of pretty patterned papers from Sweet Sentiments from Graphic 45 with a fun Subway Art Styled Birthday Sentiment from my Digital Collage Sheet.

Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

4 comments :

  1. So Elegant is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lovely card! I love the colors!
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure elegance the colors you chose the ribbon every thing about this card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say