Thursday, March 26, 2015

Easter Wishes





Hello, Cherry here today to share this sweet Easter plaque.  I started with a sturdy chipboard scroll base that I covered in polka dot papers.  I sanded the edges and inked them a bit.  I added tinsel and silver metallic grosgrain around the canvas image.  I also added some homemade paper fringe and a big fluffy flower.  I wanted to add some more character so I added more silver grosgrain along with seam bindings in bay leaf and baby pink along with a sweet metal rimmed tag , a vintage button, and some sweetheart blossoms in pink.  Love the vintage feel the silver grosgrain adds to this little project!  Enjoy, cherry

3 comments :

  1. What a beautiful color combo on the ribbons. Very sweet piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and perfect for Easter!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say