Thursday, March 19, 2015

Shake, Shake, Shake by Jenn Cochran


Hello to all the Really Reasonable Ribbon fans and followers.  It’s Jenn here from Jax Bean Stalks.  Don’t forget to stop in tomorrow for our new challenge here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  We LOVE seeing your creations using ribbon and there is a new challenge theme every 2 weeks. 

Every time I make one of these cards, it reminds me of the Taylor Swift Song “Shake it Off”.  I even sing it (sometime out loud...and maybe dance a bit) while I am making them.  Shaker cards are fun and there are a TON of tutorials on Pinterest and the web that demonstrate how to assemble them. 


I wanted my ribbon to appear as water.  So I used the Faux Canvas Ribbon inTurquoise.  It is a bit stiffer and really holds a bow nicely.


I tied my bow using the Bow It All 2.0.  It is available at the RRR website.  If you are into ribbon and love making bows, this tool is for you.  You don’t have to be a card maker to use it.  It is the ultimate tool for hair bows and even bows for packages. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Don’t forget to stop in tomorrow for the reveal of our challenge!  The RRR Design Team has really outdone themselves with projects for this one!  Have a great Thursday (yea!  It is almost Friday!).  

3 comments :

  1. Your card is so pretty! I like the way you added the die cuts partway up the circle with the ribbon under it. The bow is a lovely accent.
    Thank you for sharing this fun design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the ribbon for water. Very cool. And the bow is fabulous. Great shaker box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say