Saturday, April 4, 2015

Birthday Blessings


Hi there crafty peeps!  Welcome to day two of the  Really Reasonable Ribbon/Crafty Secrets cross promotional event.  Bonnie kicked it all off yesterday, so if you missed her great post make sure to go check it out!


I made my card base with some lovely patterned papers from Webster's Pages that I pulled from my stash.  I matted them to pale pink cardstock.  I then matted a beautiful spring Mum image from the Digital Flowers Printable Sheet printed on white 65lb cardstock.  I also cut out and mounted a sentiment from the Little Blessings Creative Scraps.  Both the image and the sentiment were inked around the edges with Tattered Rose Distress Ink.  I created a band around the card and a triple loop/double layered bow with Lyndsay White Crochet Lace and Aqua Double Faced Satin Ribbon.  I added some sparkle to the main image with clear fine art glitter.  I added some flat backed pearls as a final accent to the card.

I hope you enjoy my inspiration today.  Head on over to both  Really Reasonable Ribbon and Crafty Secrets for loads of wonderful crafty products!

1 comment :

  1. GORGEOUS creation Amber and I LOVE that ribbon bow ... perfect & beautiful! Love the design of your card and how you've added sparkle to this already beautiful Crafty Secrets image. Thanks so much for showcasing one of our images so beautifully!
    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say