Sunday, August 9, 2015

1st Birthday Fun by Jenn Cochran

Hello and happy Sunday!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Anyone celebrating anything or maybe you have a child in your family with an upcoming birthday??  Well, today my card is a layout for a 1st birthday.  But honestly you could change up the number for any little girls birthday.  


I have used three different items from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.  First is Checkboard Satin in Tropic, then I used 20 lb hemp cord in Flirt, last I added a double boarder of Sheer Box Pleats in Pink.  The box pleats are easily glued into place.  


My sentiment is handwritten to personalize the card with the a name.


Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a great day.


1 comment :

  1. What a bright, happy, colorful card. I love the ribbon colors and textures you chose. The box pleat ribbon is a fave of mine in any color. All the great paper design layers are gorgeous as well. I think a big girl deserves a card like this as well. If she is sensitive about her age you could put a butterfly or even a question mark in the middle lol!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say