Saturday, August 22, 2015

Belated Birthday Card

Hey there Peeps! Today I am sharing a card I created for my BOLB Kathy for her birthday..which was very late : (  I think she forgives me though : ) This card has a gorgeous dragonfly and soft colors. The beautiful ribbons and trims are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the papers and images are from Crafty Secrets.
 Kathy inspired me to break out my under used embossing folders. I layered on a well inked die cut frame to add to the texture and dimension.
This bow is created with Turquoise Satin Ribbon and layered on some Ivory Burlap String.
I added a stamped sentiment with a metal clip.
Loads of gorgeous Petaloo flowers and coordinating bling.
Hope getting this very late card extended the Birthday celebration. Or maybe I'm  just really early for next year?
Wishing everyone a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative. : ) G

2 comments :

  1. After checking out this card some how I think all will be forgiven and forgotten. Its hard to know where to begin since every inch of this card is amazing! I can not think of anyone who would not be overjoyed to receive this card! Oh and Happy belated Birtday to Kathy 🎈

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so very pretty! I absolutely love it! Every detail is card perfection!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say