Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Birthday Card

This is my posting day for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Hi, I am Nancy Hill and very excited to share with you my card with this gorgeous 1.5" wide May Art Ivory Wrinkled ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon with a rhinestone/pearl ribbon slider buckle and Wild Orchid Craft 15mm rose flower in the center.  Of course, I wouldn't have made this lovely bow without the Zutter Bow It All from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the bow was attached using the 1" wide Scor-Tape.  

Supplies:
Spellbinder die
Sue Wilson Designs - Grace
Pion Designs Patter Paper
Crafter's Companion white/gold shimmer card stock
Cheery Lynn - Celebrate
Sentiment - Sparkles and Sprinkles and printed off and embossed with gold embossing powder since my printer is pigment ink.
gold mirror card stock.

Come join the fun with Really Reasonable Ribbon challenges and you might become the next winner.  The Really Reasonable Ribbon design team really appreciates all of your comments as well as seeing your beautiful cards posted on these challenges.  Our design team members have new cards posted each day on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Facebook of inspiring ways of using these gorgeous ribbons along with the other stunning flowers and supplies to give your card that "WOW!" look.  


Nancy Hill

4 comments :

  1. Nancy, Your card is so beautiful! I love everything about it. So elegant and could be a gift in itself. Where do you get the rhinestone/pearl ribbon sliders at? love the flowers in the center and it added to the bow. This is something I would like to be able to do. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I like the color scheme. And bow is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I like the color scheme. And bow is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely stunning. I love the soft color scheme, texture, the layering and the yummy ribbon tfs.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say