Saturday, October 29, 2016

Christmas Hair Accessories

Hi all,

Today is my last post for Really Reasonable Ribbon. I am so sad to be leaving such a wonderful team. I feel so honored to have been a part of Bonnie's team and to have worked with her for the past 6 months.I have learned so much from Bonnie and the team. I truly have loved every minute of it and loved working with such beautiful ribbons from her store. Thank you Bonnie for having me on your team, I've had so much fun!

For my last post I made a few items with the beautiful ribbons from this months Ribbon Club Assortment - Traditional Christmas Mix. I seriously had a hard time deciding on what to make. lol
I made several different hair accessories with this beautiful assortment. I used Bonnie's tutorial again to make the hairband and I made a baby hair clip and a regular hair clip. Of course I am giving a couple to my granddaughter and one to my great neice Sophia, who was just born.

Here are the items I used to make all my Hair Accessories, you can find all these at
Headband, Rectangular clips, and Round Head Snap Clips

Here is a photo showing all the items using the 

 For this headband I used Bonnie's tutorial showing you how to use ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon to create these awesome headbands. I added a bow on top of the headband with a little red flower embellishment. 

Here is a close up of the little red flower embellishment. 
These are new in the store and they are so so cute. I totally love these
little embellishment. They are 10mm Resin Flower with Rhinestone Flatback
Cabochons. I have the multi colored pack that comes with red, white and other colors.

Here is a photo of the two hair clips I created using October ribbon club assortment -
Traditional Christmas Mix. These ribbons are truly beautiful bright greens and reds for
Christmas, they are just gorgeous. I coldn't help but add the cute little flowers in the middle. 
These little flowers are just so cute. Great addition to any project. 

Here is the back of the first hairclip using the 2 3/8 inch round head snap clip.
I only glued the ribbon on the top of the clip and at the ends of the bottom of the clip, as I didn't 
want it to have an affect on the opening and closing of the clip. I created a triple layered bow with my Bow it All, bow maker. I then double layered my bows, last I glued the little acrylic flower on top of the bow.  

A close up of the side of the 2nd hair clip, showing how I glued the ribbon onto the Rectangular clip with teeth.  These little hair clips are just perfect to make baby hair clips. 


Supplies:

Thank you all so much for stopping by today I so appreciate it. I hope you are inspired to use some of these items. I just love using the ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  They are just gorgeous, and the flowers are just beautiful. Check out the items I used plus other wonderful items at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.  As I sign off for the last time with Really Reasonable Ribbon I would like say again, Thank you Bonnie for inviting me on your team and all your support. 


Hugs and wishing you all a great crafty day, 
Deborah xxx

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say