Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

 Hello everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
I hope you all are enjoying this day with your family and friends!! Today I am busy with decorating our table, and prepping the turkey. We will have our family over, it should be a blessed day for sure!
Today I have a card I wanted to share with you all, this one is using some of Really Reasonable Ribbons BEAUTIFUL embellishments and Ribbons too!
 I used the Beautiful Antique Charm Leaf embellishment for the Leaves on my Poinsettia flowers(Cheery Lynn Dies). I LOVE these, as they are absolutely beautiful in person, and make a perfect addition to any of your paper flowers, or mulberry ones too. Now for the centers of my floewrs I used RRR  White Flat Backed Pearls in the 2 smaller sizes. I believe they are the 8mm and 10 mm

The Ribbons I used for my bow are the Red Shimmer Satin for the bottom bow, and then the Turftan Brown Delicate Stitched for the top bow.

For my sentiment I used The Project Bin and used Mini Misti tool to stamp it up. I did use markers in 2 different reds to get the Ombre look here.

All papers are from Club Scrap.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say