Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Introducing Our NEW RRR Design Team Members


This is the second post of the day.  Be sure to scroll down so you don't miss the fun Christmas card Bonnie has shared today.

Hi everyone.  I'm am soooo excited to introduce you to two new designers that have joined the Really Reasonable Ribbon family.  You are going to LOVE their work!

Hello, my name is Sheila Rumney.  I am a Midwest farm girl at heart living in a small town.  I have been blessed being a wife for 30 years and mother to 2 beautiful children.  I love all things distressed, worn and aged from antiques to primitive farmhouse décor.  This love and appreciation of all things old spills over into my creative process.  My artwork has been published in numerous magazines.  I have been honored to be on many design teams over the years, including Canvas Corp Brands, 7 Gypsies, Tattered Angels, Crafty Secrets and Photographs & Memories.  I am a natural light photographer, artist and scrapbook designer.  I currently teach creative classes for Heart Sisters Scrapbooking Events and Vintage in KC.  

Hi, my name is Linsey and I am thrilled to be designing for RRR with this amazing team! I live in Seattle, WA with my wonderful husband and sweet Beagle, Kenzie. I am blessed to be a stay-at-home-wife/furbaby mom and am able to enjoy crafting to my hearts content on a daily basis. I have always loved arts and crafts and this hobby has enriched my life in so many ways.  I look forward to getting to know you, sharing some of my ribbon-inspired creations with you and being inspired by yours along the way!


I hope you will give both girls a very warm welcome.

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say