Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Chilly Enough For You?

{judy} My post today is short and sweet! I have my little 15 month old granddaughter visiting for five days for Christmas -- she is a doll -- and she lives over 1300 miles away. I haven't seen her in seven months, and she has grown so much!

So -- without further ado..... is it chilly enough for you where you are? We are having very unusually warm weather for December -- and I am thankful for that when I have relatives visiting and travel can be treacherous otherwise!

I love this stamp set from Flourishes called Pinwheels & Popsicles. I colored in the popsicles using Spectrum Noir markers, and then doodled around the outside edge to make a frame. The patterned paper is from American Crafts. I added a couple of fringed paper flowers (also from AC) and some super cute (and PERFECT!) ribbon -- Citrus Multi Dots Grosgrain -- and made a bow. The ribbon has all the colors that I needed and wanted to use! You can also find it in a spool -- and on sale at 40% off! All of my layers are held together with Scor-Tape.

I hope the rest of your 2016 affords you a couple of days to chill out! Happy New Year!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say