Saturday, December 24, 2016

White Christmas Holiday Tag

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas Eve to all!  I hope you all have a Blessed Christmas and enjoy your time with your loved ones .

Today I have a tag I created using Really Reasonable Ribbon's Beautiful Shimmer Satin Ribbon, and Bakers Twine.
My tag was designed using several Cheery Lynn dies, some Stickles, stickers, pearls, and Really Reasonable Ribbons beautiful Crystal Embellishment that I put on my bow treatment. I LOVE making my bows using the beautiful Shimmer Satin Pearl Pink, and this one is one of my many favorites from RRR. To hang the tag on a gift, I used Baker's Twine in Silver Metallic.

I LOVE making these fun BIG tags, and they not only look pretty on gifts, but make it easy to read who the gift is for, as on the back I do the writing :)
I hope you enjoyed today's post, and thank you for looking.  Have a Very Merry Christmas!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say