Tuesday, January 3, 2017

LOVE Tag

Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you all!
I'm writing this while in bed sick with the flu, it's been 4 days now, and hubby and I are both sick :(  not fun!!! Anyway, I am super excited to share this sweet tag I created using lots of sweet goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used flowers, ribbon, leaves, foam tabs, and embellishments.
The base layers of my tag are created using all Cheery Lynn dies. Next I stamped my sentiment from I Brake For stamps in black ink, and then hot glued the rhinestone flower to the center of the O. hehehee

Next to start the cluster of flowers and ribbon, I started with the 1/8" striped ribbon, glued it down and then my looped bow made out of the DARLING Really Reasonable Ribbon "Hearts & Bows on pink pearl satin"  . After that I glued down the brown leaves and some branches.  Then I added the rose and other flowers which are all listed below. I really had a lot of fun creating this tag, and will add it to a birthday gift.  I think I know just the one.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:

I hope you enjoyed my post for today!! Thank you for looking and have a lovely week!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say